Friday, March 21, 2008

Wildflower Hunting


My daughter and I went in search of wildflowers today. We had some luck. The bluebonnets are just starting to appear and they are radiant. We had a great time together - however, I dumped a huge glass of tea on my lap by accident - that made for a little less fun. Have you ever had the experience to see your child fall in love with things that you love. She was taking photos, zooming in close and enjoying looking through the viewfinder to find the exact right angle. Of course, with the cost of gas it cost us way more than the space on our digital card to take these photos. I will be uploading them soon. They are wonderful. I am hoping to create a wonderful birthday gift for my grandmother. She loves bluebonnets and a personalized photo is a perfect gift for the woman who has everything.

No comments: