Saturday, August 9, 2008

Convention Swaps




I wanted to share some of my convention swaps that I did for Salt Lake. I had a great time making them and one of my dearest friends spent her time cutting circles for my dragon fly card. 

The first card is made with tempting turquoise and whisper white. It uses the Zoofari and Family Phrases stamp sets. It also uses the black gingham ribbon from SU!. I love this card it is simple, but fun. Hope you will like it as well.

The second card uses bravo burgundy, night of navy and very vanilla. It uses the Moose you Stamp set. (I love that Moose). It also uses a cute SU button with linen thread. It makes a great card for that hard to stamp for guy.

Lastly, is my favorite dragon fly of all time. It uses Pick a Petal. The wings are stamped in Riding Hood Red and cut out. The body is made stamping the solid circle from the set in Tango Tangerine and then cut out (thanks Jen!). It uses Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White papers. I faux stitched around the outer edge of the card, drew on antennae and used silver brads to finish it off. I really do love this card. Hope you do too.

No comments: