Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Start

I can not remember the last time I even thought about posting to this blog. I can't believe blogspot hasn't dropped me for inactivity. Well, I am going to try to make a new start. The first thing I need to do is actually start creating - and not just words - but cards and other hand made items. I miss doing it and I miss sharing what I love to do. I would love to thank my friend Lisa for coming and organizing my craft room so that I can actually work. It is wonderful. I just need motivation.

I think I have found some. First, I am going to be creating items for an adoption agency for birth mothers. We are making scrapbooks for the birth mothers to use. It will be amazing. The next thing is that I ran across Operation Write Home - a place to send cards for troops so they can send them to their families. Isn't that awesome? I can't wait to share these ideas with my crafting friends.

WOO HOO!!! I can't wait to get started. That is for tomorrow.
Danielle

No comments: