Friday, July 8, 2011

Back from Vacation with Strength and Hope

Vacation was wonderful. We spent a couple of days with my mom and then my dad - and then we went to the lake to enjoy sometime relaxing. We were all sore after our tubing, skiing, kneeboarding adventure - but we had a blast. My only goal was to not fall off the tube before my kids - and I succeeded!!! WOO HOO!!

So we came home yesterday and the husband was very ill, we think it was possibly food poisoning - but he seems better today.

I came home to some great supplies from Stampin' Up! and had to get to playing. Of course, I also have to get ready for a Stamp Camp tomorrow. If you live in the Houston area, we would love to have you join us.

So here is today's card! It is made with Whisper White paper sponged with Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise, and Soft Suede. It is placed on a Soft Suede base with En Francais stamped in Soft Suede. Bordered by a Chocolate Chip piece. It is really simple.  The stamp set is Strength and Hope from the Summer Mini. Thanks for looking, hope you have a great day!
dan



This is the road leading to the lake house where we stayed in Kingsland!

No comments: