Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kidoodles

Well, yesterday was a travel day. I meant to get something posted on here for you guys, but it just never happened. I made the card at 2:30 in the morning, in my 2nd floor craft room with no air conditioning, but still did not get around to posting it. Sorry!!!

I had the greatest time traveling with my friend Katie to Salt Lake City. Let me just tell you her family is hysterical. Long story, but it happened that her mom and aunt were leaving from the same terminal for a trip to Ireland and we got to spend time together. It could not have worked out better and we had some great laughs. Then when we got on the plane, Katie and I weren't sitting together, but fate had me sitting next to another friend, Kirsteen, that I did not even know was traveling on the same plane with us. It was awesome. We got to catch up and I loved it.

From the new Kidoodles set
Anyway, enough rambling. Here is the card. It is from a new set called Kidoodles. It is sooooooo cute. I made this quick card. It is stamped with Staz On, colored with a blender pen and markers in Blush Blossom, So Saffron and Soft Suede on Very Vanilla paper. The background is stamped with Woodgrain background stamp in Always Artichoke. Add a little vanilla seam binding and you are done. The set is super cute. I can't wait to make more cards with him.

Have a great day! More from convention as the week goes on. Today is shopping day! WOO HOO!

No comments: