Friday, July 1, 2011

Lattice Inlaid Circles

Happy Friday! I have seen this done in lots of different places and had to try it for myself. It was so easy and so much fun to make.

We are getting ready to go to the lake and I have to get stuff together to stamp for my swaps at Convention. That is just a week away and I can not wait!!! This might be one of my swaps!

So here are the details. First you punch a lot of circles and shapes using our great SU! punches. Glue them all down. Then I ran the Whisper White paper with the circles glued to it through the Big Shot using the Lattice embossing folder. It actually looks like the circles are embedded in the white paper. REALLY COOL! Then I added some black ribbon a couple of circles with a stamped image adhering them with dimensionals. Oh and that is really not a bow! It is a piece of ribbon glued down on the back with a second piece of ribbon tied to it. Way easier than trying to make the perfect bow!

I hope you have a great Friday! Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait,
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade (available for purchase starting today!)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Black Ribbon

No comments: