Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fabric Flower

This card was inspired by a video I watched the other day here. The flower is made using the Tastefully Trim die, a circle punch, awesome SU! fabric, buttons and Build a Blossom punch. You can also add a pin to the back to make it a wearable piece of art. It really is simple to make!

Since it is my birthday month, most of the cards/projects that I post this month will have a birthday theme.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. All supplies are SU! and can be purchased through my website.

Supplies: Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Scrap
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Tastefully Trim Die, Bold Bright Button, Build a Blossom Punch for leaves, Sticky Strip, Flirtatious Fabric, White Baker's Twine.

I hope you have a great Thursday!

dan

No comments: