Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Musings

As we leave July and begin August I am reminded of all of the stuff that we fit into 31 days - and boy was it alot. We had health scares and car incidents (breakdowns, etc.), travel across the country, church camp, broken washing machine, broken air conditioner, migraines, and more. But the most important thing through it all we had each other. I love my family! They are incredible. I have a loving husband and amazing kids that are turning out to be pretty incredible teenagers! Today, however, life is going to get busier. Our August calendar is chock full and I have not even put my stuff on their. Will I find the time to do all the things I love? I hope so. 

Well, here is a quick card! I hope you enjoy it and have a great day. The one thing that you must remember is that it is your choice if it is going to be a great day or not. It is all about perspective. 

Kidoodle Monkey
Supplies: 
Stamps: Kidoodles, Woodgrain Background
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Staz On
Accessories: Various Markers, 2 1/2 circle punch, post it note for masking, Chocolate Chip Scallop Ribbon

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments: