Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It is Not a Card

Spirit Bucket
This is the first of a few back to school goodies that I am going to be making for my teacher friends. The bucket came from the clearance section of a local craft store. The letters represent our school mascot (well the school where I teach anyway) and are Real Red vinyl from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is real red grosgrain attached with sticky strip. The handle is decorated with strips of fabric, tool and SU! ribbon. Some of the ribbon is retired but I have a huge stash and need to use it before I can buy more.

I am going to fill the bucket with some back to school treats! I hope you like it!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melinda Kaleokalani said...

Your friends are going to love those. I might have to steal your idea. However, I might do it for a drawing for kids in my class at the end of each month or something.