Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birthday Pennants

Today's card is a simple, yet cute birthday card. I am going to call my Saturday posts -  Something Simple on Saturday - from here on out! So that means on Saturday's you are going to see a simple card that anyone can do.

I know you are screaming - that does not look simple!!! What is she thinking? Well, what I am thinking is that all this card uses is one stamp set, one punch, designer series paper and some markers. It really is easy!!!

It also uses some items that will be available on July 1st in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. You will be able to order all of these items on my website (daniestamps.stampinup.net) starting at noon (MT) on July 1st.

So the details:
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set
Wild Wasabi Card Stock and Marker (5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
Peach Parfait Card Stock and Marker (5 1/4 x 4)
Whisper White Card Stock (5 x 3 3/4)
Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
Pennant Punch
So Saffron Marker
Basic Black Journaler

I think we will be making these at my next stamp camp! I hope you love them.

On another note, the girl got home from camp yesterday! I was so glad to see here. She had to make me stop hugging here - but hey she let me hug her in the first place so I am okay with that. The girl is 14 going on 25! She had a great time at camp! Praise God we had no breathing issues! I am looking forward to spending the day with her today shopping and hanging out. I hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

No comments: