Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday

Woo Hoo, it's Monday! I know, you are not suppose to be happy about Mondays, but for some reason I always am. I like the start of new weeks. It just reminds me that I am getting to start another one. (And no I am not that old!) However, during the summer, Mondays mean that another school year is getting closer but that's okay I love teaching!

Well, now let's look at the card. One day my family and I would love to go to the beautiful city of Paris and so that is the inspiration for this card. We have been talking about it lately. Hopefully, we will get there next summer.

Card details:

Artistic Etchings Stamp Set (120573)
Versamark Ink
Silver Embossing Powder
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Heat Tool
Shrink Plastic (not SU!)
Silver Brad

The embellishment is one of the stamps from Artistic Etchings stamped on Shrink Plastic. Then I punched a hole in the center and used my heat tool to shrink the plastic. I think it makes a fun embellishment.I hope you think so too! I also used the same stamp and Cherry Cobbler ink to make a watermark on the card base.

Again, thanks for looking. I hope you have a blessed Monday! Don't forget you can order on my website.

danielle

No comments: