Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Circle Punch Flowers

Okay, this card is so not my normal style, but I love it. I got the idea from my friend Pam D'Urso on her blog here. I just had to do it, but change a few things. For one, I do not have the stamp set that she used for the stems, so I used strips of Lucky Limeade paper to create stems.  Also, I was making some of the sewn books from yesterday's post and created what I thought was a really cute sun with the peach parfait and so saffron punched items. Well anyway, you can see what I mean. I hope you like today's post.

SU! supplies:

Papers: Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Calypso Cameo (available 7/1)
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade (available 7/1)
Various Circle Punches
Scallop Punch
White Gel Pen

It is really simple to make, but so much fun! I hope you enjoy today's card and will spend some time creating!

Have a great day!
danielle

1 comment:

Pam said...

Danielle, I have always been a fan! I love your card! Thanks for the shout out! :o)