Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Super Easy Sewn Books

This is an idea that I found in blog world. If you are like me, you are always looking for a scrap piece of paper in your purse. Well, why not keep all of your notes in this cute little book. They are easy to make. Directions can be found on the following link here. I hope you enjoy them. I am thinking of making them for my roommates at Convention.

 All supplies are SU! unless otherwise noted:

Monogram Sweet Alphabet set (115462)
Just Add Cake DSP (available July 1)
Scallop Circle Punch
Various Circle Punches
Peach Parfait Card Stock and ink
So Saffron Card Stock
Sewing Machine (non-SU!)
Stamping Dimensionals
Copy Paper (non-SU!)

This is the first time that I have ever used my sewing machine to sew on paper. It was really easy, but not without a challenge or two.  I will definitely be doing this again. I made 5 in a matter of 30 minutes. And you can get 2 books out of 1 sheet of 12x12 paper.

I hope you have a great Tuesday!
danielle

No comments: