Friday, June 24, 2011

Embossed Doilie

Three days in a row - I can't believe it!

Enough about that, let's talk about this card. Isn't it a beauty? I just love this set that will be available July 1st when our new catalog comes out. It is a preview set right now that demonstrators are allowed to preorder to prepare for the new catalog. A perk to being a demonstrator.

The card is made with Whisper White, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. It uses basic black striped ribbon, versamark, basic black ink and white embossing powder. I just have to find the right person to send it to for their birthday. Who wouldn't love getting this!!!

Also, today is the day my sweet girl comes home from camp! I can't wait to see her. She has been gone since Monday and life has not been the same without her here. She really does add a different dynamic to our home and is such a blessing.

I hope you have a great day and enjoy this sweet card. All products are Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: